The Ned and Nancy Show

Saturday, August 09, 2008

What big sisters are for!!

Brother Dennis celebrated his 48Th birthday in style last night... It is amazing what happens when you place a chair in the middle of the room at a party and crack up the tunes and tell the birthday boy to take off his clothes! Like the gracious host that he is, he simply said "OK" and started entertaining the crowd like he has done this all his life! And the guests started taking out their money, like "Oh its time to pay the stripper already?" OK....here ya go... perhaps I just need to get out more, but it seemed to me that this was the "norm" for the evening ?


Get a room!!
No, that is not a girl kissing Dennis.... it is brother Ray with his long hair....how come he inherited the thick great hair in the family? Great photo Dennis...you look so relaxed and natural in it!
Just trying to get a photo with the bros....no one is listening!!
ok well, this is as good as we could do.... what is Peter doing back there?
Happy Birthday Dennis.....great party....so glad you invited me and Ned !!

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Thank God your brother didn't have a mime party - I was sick of looking at those pictures. Dennis' birthday looked to be a goodie - nice body - not sure about the knickers though.

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

  • yea, he should have listened to his mother about wearing good under wear in case he gets into an accident or something... I think when he sees this post he will think of this as an "accident" !
    or something.....

    By Blogger Nancy, at 9:51 AM  

  • Belated happy birthday Dennis. A simple suggestion from me to you.
    With your birthday money you could buy yourself a new pair of keks (just a thought)

    Mater

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

  • OMG you lot crack me up, this is a funny post. SO how much money did he make? If I'd have been there I's have filled his undies with pennies!

    By Blogger Sharon, at 9:20 PM  

  • He made $52.00!!
    Perhaps Corina should do this at here party to help pay for it!!
    Or have Russell do it....
    or some hottie fireman .....
    or ... or....
    I love partys!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:14 AM  

  • I know.... I typed "here" instead of "her"

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:15 AM  

  • Methinks you've got a kinky streak Moma Nancy. As for you young Sharon, filling a man's drawers with pennies will make them droop
    and you might see something you shouldn't.

    $52 dollars, my good Lord, that's £25. Not a bad return for exposing your underwear. Rather than do it for nothing, think about it Sharon for your next birthday. Only trouble is you'd have to get some bigger knickers to ensure you get plenty of brass.

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 AM  

  • You realise Dennis has probably started a trend? I must admit I'm a bit tempted to have a party in November although, in my case, I'd probably have to hand out money for people to play the game with me.

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home