The Ned and Nancy Show

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Winter Wonderland in Oregon-Part 2

Yup...it's coollld out side!! But here we go again for another day on the mountain....
Mr. Justin....looking good for a new snow boarder.....
Today was the coldest day so far...the chair rides are my least favorite....brrrrr
Hard to tell who is who...here we have Jack and Jay
I have to wear pink so you can tell I am a girl...oh yea, that is Justin next to me...


I could not even see while taking this video....so I am surprised it came out at all.
first skier is Jack then we have Jay, then Justin....
It was a fun cold day...tomorrow is suppose to be better...

6 Comments:

  • Nancy! Whats has gotten into you?? You could be on a warm beach. Instead you look like a pink monster that freezin!!!

    The snow look beautiful but I prefer to keep ot from afar.

    Have a blast

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 PM  

  • Sistah you look ugh, well, umm, you look, how you say.... plump!

    Classic photos. You look like you’re all part of a crack military operation, to do what I’m not sure but the uniforms are certainly fetching!

    BTW that’s ‘supposed’!

    By Blogger Sharon, at 6:34 AM  

  • I only have ten layers of clothes on and I was still cold!

    funny comments...we are on a mission...to stay warm ! we can not go out and play today, it is stormy and wind gusts up to 50 miles per hour...no way am I getting on one of those chairs.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8:06 AM  

  • You could be auditioning for a James Bond film - there was one wasn't there with JB skiing over a ski hut or somesuch? You'd make a good Pussy Galore - do you have your bikini and knife with you?

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 AM  

  • we are home now....yea!!!
    time to shed the clothes!!!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 10:20 PM  

  • Welcome home - I'm totally amazed you had ten layers' worth of clobber to take to Oregon - or did you go to Oregon's charity shops and stock up?

    I've loved your pictures though - they made a nice change from palm trees.

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home