The Ned and Nancy Show

Friday, August 31, 2007

Lake Cultus

A family trip to the lake to celebrate my old friend Victoria's 50th birthday..a quick ski before the festivities begin are in order.... Just look at this lake..flat as can be calling my name! Nancy....come ski me......Nancy.....the lake is flat...don't worry about the cold....nanceeeeeeee (hear it)
Captain Christine is ready with her boat...me...a... I am not so sure....why is it cold in August?
Ok, almost...whew..it is fricken cold....little more pull.... ok....alright then...HIT IT!
Dammit!! My ass is getting fat.... Christine...put the pedal to the medal....
YES...YES....YES!!! It is all worth it.... I love this...Life is good :-)

10 Comments:

  • Nancy, you write the funniest comments! That place looks spectacular. You make it look so easy! Don't you ever get tired even after a weekend of tennis?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

  • yea pretty tired...but to dumb to stop playing. I never did listen very well.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:54 PM  

  • Look at you, just like riding a bicycle! BTW 'Old Victoria' I'm telling!

    By Blogger Sharon, at 7:51 AM  

  • oh yea...well since I am older then her I can say that.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 9:34 AM  

  • Wow...what a beautiful sight! The mountain and lake, I mean....nah....you, too Nanc! I tried water skiiing too, but kept going UNDER water....I know how hard it is. You make it look too easy! Good job!
    Jane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  

  • What super pictures Nancy - well done - and go girl with the water skiing. I'm so heavy my bum would stick to the skis and probably bring the boat to a standstill:-) Add to that I cannot swim............

    Sorry I've neglected you, but I'm back now Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM  

  • Thanks Jane...it sure is a fun sport, I miss having a lake nearby. Good thing I guess, as it would be hard to get me on the courts otherwise.

    Welcome back Mater! Thanks for your comments. I have your tree photos, now I have to get them in an enevolpe to mail to you.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:25 AM  

  • Not before time young lady - thank you in advance.

    When may I expect them - before Christmas?

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

  • Soon Mater....Soon :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8:20 AM  

  • ALL TOGETHER NOW: TIME FOR A NEW BLOG FROM NANCY...........

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home