The Ned and Nancy Show

Monday, February 04, 2008

Winter Wonderland in Oregon

I can never get these photos in order...oh well, at least I am adding a new post..it has been a while. Here we have yours truly, Jessica and Justin in the parking lot getting ready to go to the mountain on our first day. It was so much fun, and there is so much snow here...

View from our condo in Sunriver..
um...yea, still the view
On the way to Mt. Bachelor...this is going to be fun! Jay get out of the car!
Here we have Richey, Victoria, Miss Jessica's showing off her bottom, and Justin wondering what he has gotten into... next adventure is to get to the mountain :-)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • Gosh, what a change from your "normal" Maui pictures. They're absolutely stunning. I am printing pictures 3 and 4 as painting projects :-) At least, I think they're 3 & 4 but they're superb snow scenes. Now that's what I call snow, rather than the mucky slush we get over here.
    Have a wonderful time with your family.
    From Mater with love xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • Hi Mater-
    Good to hear from you...I will be posting more snow photos later..I am glad you are enjoying them..it is snowing out now and it is fun to be looking out from the warm in doors...

    By Blogger Nancy, at 3:47 PM  

  • Good girl, don't be so tardy with your photographs when you get home.
    You take wonderful piccies (and they're good therapy for me to paint:-))

    Don't break a limb skiing!!!!

    Love Mater xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 AM  

  • great pics looks like everyone is having a good time!!
    Stacy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • why thanks mater and Stacy..I hope you like the new ones I posted as well. We have two more days of fun on the mountain...then off to see the in laws in Portland.

    Oh yea, can anyone send me money?
    My family is breaking the bank!!
    :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home