The Ned and Nancy Show

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Empty Nesters!!

Jay was the first to arrive, and the last to leave the nest. His next adventure has taken him to Davis California. Where he has a job waiting for him and his new found friends. He talks of college, but we shall see..... talk is cheap. I love my Jay bird......
A rare moment to get these two brothers together.... they were so cute when they were little!

Yea Jay....I know you are going to miss your cousins.... can you try a little harder to make that smile look real?


You are all tattoo whores!!!





It's not that funny Jack..... Brandyn put your hand down....Jay can I go with you???

Good Luck Jay....we miss you already.....

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Not empty nesters - thank God the kids have gone parents. The house will be cleaner, you'll have more money and will not have sleepless nights wondering where the kids are.

    Enjoy :-)

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 AM  

  • Good-now you'll have more time to baby me!

    Your last comments on the fam photo are classic Nancy...very funny.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 9:16 AM  

  • The house is cleaner...so great!
    I dunno about the more money thing, I certainly hope so.

    I'm afraid that I baby Corina already Sharon....I look at you as the other parent...sorry!!

    Mater..your photos will be in the mail on Monday...they have made it to an envelope :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 11:56 AM  

  • great pics. enjoy your new life. I don't think I will ever be an empty nester. Stacy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 AM  

  • Hey Stacy!!
    Like ohmygod...yes you will!
    I can not wait to see you soon

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home