The Ned and Nancy Show

Thursday, October 18, 2007

BAD BORING BLOG PHOTOS

In a desperate attempt to update this blog with something fun and exciting, it occurred to me that I take really bad photos! So why not share them.... as I look at them I am thank full that I no longer take rolls of film in for developing only to over spend and wonder why I took the picture in the first place? A chipmunk in a parking lot.... would have been better in a tree setting... but no, I chose the parking lot lay out instead.
This little pony belongs to a friend of mine in Oregon. It was an after thought to take the photo as we were driving away from their home....too lazy to get out of the car...we simply slowed down.
oh the rest of my family...Rascal and black daug...Sadie


This photo of this pup was a sad attempt to flirt with the dogs owner while we are at the lake....oohhh cute dog I said! Please! they don't get any uglier!!

6 Comments:

  • My favourite is the chipmunk - sorry, but I have to admit to not being a dog lover (is that a hangable offence?)it certainly is over here in the UK. Although cats come a very close second to my non-liking animals. I'm a tropical fish person - they make no noise and very little mess :-)

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

  • I just had to have another look at the chipmunk and, again, thought that he had an extended left leg:-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

  • Mater:I will have to post a picture of my cat...she is on her 12th life...and looks it!!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:06 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:06 AM  

  • You can always get a picture of me from Sharon - I'm not sure which number life I'm on :-)

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 AM  

  • did you bring a chipmunk home for me?!

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home