The Ned and Nancy Show

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Southern California Art...?

After I had my way with the Blue men in Vegas, it was off to Los Angeles, city of Angels...back to my past life with a few of my high school buddies...they did not make the blog...as I was distracted by all the fine art we found just driving through the local neighborhoods... hmmm...some one has to much time on their hands...and apparently lives alone....
Interesting.....

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!
REALLY....SERIUOSLY....????

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • These are the most amazing pictures and, for me, should be entitled "only in America". No way would you see either the homes or transport so garishly decorated.
    We're so stiff upper-lipped and British don't you know? Actually I think the house is quirky and fun and, I presume, is by the sea?
    Regarding the Holy transport, perhaps with all those "Jesus" signs they're hopeful of reserving their place at the Right Hand should they be involved in a fatal accident. All I can say is Bloody Nora.

    Welcome back to blogsville, I've missed you :-) Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  

  • Where are the Mexicans?

    By Blogger Sharon, at 9:18 PM  

  • Ah...I should have taken pics of the mexicans and Kathi...I have been out of blog world too long.
    next time...

    Mater: I tried to get a photo of the owner of the jesus van, but he was all bent out of shape that we were taking photos of his van...I am not a good pop-er-rott...c
    (can't even think of how to spell that word)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:28 AM  

  • How about paparazzi - or some such?
    What does Sharon's comment mean?
    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  

  • lthe mexican - parking lot story...I shall have to email this to you.
    ok...off to find some new photos

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:49 PM  

  • Wept or saves GP?

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home