The Ned and Nancy Show

Saturday, May 03, 2008

My other family....

Yes, I really do have a sister. For all you non beleivers.....Meet Anne...She lives in Las Vegas...always wears lip stick...shoots, I should have borrowed some for this photo! And perhaps one of her bras... could have stuffed it! Not fair, she got the lips and the boobs!
Here is my darling daughter Jessica with her two cousins (Anne's sons) Eric(red shirt) and Patrick and the family dog "Moose"...I miss Moose the most!!
I just can not take this girl any where!!!!
Another hot date...you know the saying...what happens in Vegas......
Stays in Vegas....f*cking blue men everywhere.....

7 Comments:

  • Welcome back: is he blue ALL over?
    You look absolutely lovely with your friend Anne (what a lovely name:-)) and you and Jessica could be sisters rather than Mother and daughter. I just hope you Mohican didn't have nits.........

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • OMG it's true - you really do have a sister! She's definately Sylvia's daughter.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 9:53 PM  

  • I wonder if they are blue all over!
    funny.... they dont smile, so I dumped them.

    Thanks for the comments.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:49 AM  

  • Mater...that really is my sister!!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 4:31 PM  

  • Now I am totally confused. Is she a full or half sister? I simply assumed that you were using the term "sister" as in Sistah. I don't know who I'm confusing more here, me or you. She has a look of you. I need more info.
    Does this mean I have a second surrogate daughter?

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • Anne is my older Full sister. There were six of us:
    John-61
    Anne-58
    Robert -would have been 55
    Me :-)
    Dennis -49
    Ray-47

    We have lived a part from each other since I was about 8 or 10

    true story!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:24 AM  

  • I think there's a story somewhere in our two lives. Not sure it would be a best seller but it sure would be juicy.

    Mater x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home