The Ned and Nancy Show

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Brokers Class 101

I am on a new adventure here....finally deciding to practice what I preach, I signed up for an eight week Brokers course to get my Brokers license with the State of Hawaii... I managed to get my real estate license 21 years ago, so this should not be so difficult...right?! Better my education and all that crap....Ohmyfuckinggod...some one shoot me! Hmmm now that I am 50, I need to over dose on Ginko, and spend every waking hour that I am not working, going over laws and terms I swear are not of the English language. I mean who really talks like this? No turning back now... I just took a self quiz feeling very confident that my study habits will not fail me ..a..yeah I just gave myself a D-.

OK break over, back to the books!

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Good for you girl improving your brain power. What do they say, use it or lose it? I bet you pass with flying colours.

    Mater70

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 AM  

  • aw thanks mater...I hope you are right.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:11 AM  

  • You got most of the flashcards down! YOU CAN DO IT!

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 10:20 AM  

  • so i kickboxed last night and it was SO MUCH FUN! I'm going to beat Jay up now. :D

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:23 AM  

  • don't forget to help me out with Jack! Get over here and help me with my cards!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:58 AM  

  • Can you explain this one: Datum?!

    By Blogger Sharon, at 1:27 PM  

  • yea Sharona- it means: Date him
    dat um... the A is long....

    By Blogger Nancy, at 9:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home