The Ned and Nancy Show

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Maui Mystics at Makena

Captain Janes crew for the day....








Partner Glenn and myself. Smiling on the out side, but still trying to figure out how we lost that second set???? We will get them next time Glenn man!


Partners Chuck and Charlene, they tried
to escape to their cars to avoid the blog
nazi, but I had Captain Jane on my side.
Both great tennis players...thanks for the photos you two.



And the Winners are...














Patty and Bill are our Hero's for the day!!!
Nice job you two, no wonder you have such
big smiles :-)
They came up from being behind and took over
the set by winning in the tie break.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • Nice pics. stacy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM  

  • why thank you...I try...

    By Blogger Nancy, at 2:09 PM  

  • old people beat you!

    and i wanna see Sharon's bewbies! i hear they're HUGE. :D

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:51 AM  

  • No chance of that Mater...

    AL: what is wroing with you? I need to have a talk with your parents. Send me their phone number..Fyi: we were not beat by old people..one of them was around 23 yrs old, some kids get out of their rooms and computers and get excercise!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8:07 AM  

  • because boobies are squishie! and nancy says they're huge which peaks my interest... because my boobies are small.

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:44 AM  

  • i think my boobs stopped developing when i was twelve. haha. i'll be 21 next week, so i think i'm done with puberty. =P but i'm not grumbling. i luff my small boobies! i think i should flash nancy and return the favor.

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:35 PM  

  • Ya know...I really thought I would have some tennis comentary on this post... but small boobies vs big boobies seem to be the topic..pretty funny really. AL...our bodies are always changing..I have a friend from high school that was a stick...tall and flat chested..now she looks like Anna Nicole!!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home