The Ned and Nancy Show

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Jaseeka Girl!






Ok so I can not help my self.
I seem to be missing my Jessica who is a college student in the State of Oregon.
So in her honor, I thought I would post a few photos of the missing girl. The nick name Jaseeka was given to her by a crazy tennis coach named Jeffrey who loved to call her this, it just sorta fit her personality.

Last summer Jessica decided that it would be fun to work at a kids summer camp some where on the East coast..After a few on line applications, she was hired and off she went to New Hampshire to help teach kids tennis. I was able to steal a few hours of her time during my visit. She lived and worked camp Robin Hood and had a summer she will never forget. I am pretty sure this was all because when she was a 10 year old she had hidden desire to be sent to one of these camps....Too much TV... But hey she got there!

11 Comments:

  • She's so crazy! I miss her.

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 11:52 PM  

  • I have not heard of any kids summer camps called Al Capone or Billy the kid. You know how we are over here in America...if we like something we claim it to be ours.

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8:14 AM  

  • Anna lyn- You are a crazy one your self! But we love you :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:12 PM  

  • i feel the love! :D

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:03 PM  

  • Mater you are the most loved of them all!! Kevin Costner can see me before night fall, or during night fall, or even after :-)
    I will go 400 miles for that one!!
    see now, you got me started!!
    who would you go 400 miles for??

    By Blogger Nancy, at 2:31 PM  

  • Nancy, you know you love ME the most! :D

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 3:19 PM  

  • I WANT PISGHETTI PICTURES!

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:29 PM  

  • Nancy, you've been slacking! more posts and spaghetti pictures! =P

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:58 PM  

  • ok ok...been on the courts!!!
    I will!!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:58 AM  

  • Can we mention the 3:30am phone call when Jess was @ camp?
    But we do all love her.
    Stacy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • Yea good one Stacy...I almost said something about that...Life lessons...not sure about you, but I am still learing mine :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home