The Ned and Nancy Show

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tennis and Rain...Again!

Ok I know..another Tennis post... half asleep driving to the courts....Fuk....looks like rain again!



We found the sun and the WIND in Kihei at the Maui Sunset...Jane found a perfect spot to watch our match. Unlike last Sunday, today was a win....whew...about time...winning in this game is worth the early Sunday mornings!
Here we have Ms Lisa...insert orange peel in mouth and act like ET...this is what you do after you win your match ...eat oranges!

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • glad you got to play tennis. nice rainbow. stacy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 AM  

  • I'l be glad when we can play tennis together!! I miss ya man!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:40 AM  

  • Your backhand saved many a game! congrats on your timely win. jane

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

  • Coming from you Jane...is a big compliment! Thanks :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 10:53 AM  

  • Great Legs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

  • YOU SAID FUK. I'M TELLING ON YOU!

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 7:00 PM  

  • Anna Lynn!! I have so much to tell on you for...I almost came over to your house today, could have met your parents...close one huh!

    By Blogger Nancy, at 8:47 PM  

  • There you are Mater!! I miss you..
    I was getting jealous that Sharon was getting all the attention..you always liked her best!

    Next time I see Anna Lynn I am going to make her scrub the floors and take out the trash and feed the mangy cat.
    :-)

    By Blogger Nancy, at 7:56 AM  

  • I'm a good little girl! :) No butt-kicking!

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 9:43 AM  

  • yay! mater kisses! <3 i will be collecting soon!

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home