The Ned and Nancy Show

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I love u long time yeah


This is my old friend Andrea...we go back to when I was around 20 years old living in Newport Oregon. I have to stay friends with her, or else I would have to kill her....she just knows too much. We don't spend much time together these days, but we get together when one of us needs the other one the most....
We rummaged through some of our old family photos and I came across this one of her and Brandyn when he was around 6 or 7. The look on his face is pretty much the one he had tonight when his long lost Auntie told her now 21 year old child..."yea I'd do ya" ! Perhaps that is what she told him in this photo...baby when you turn 21 look out!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • haha, silly brandyn! i bet you miss when he was cute and innocent.

    By Blogger Anna Lyn, at 11:00 PM  

  • Ohmygod!! A comment on my blog...I don't know how to react!
    yea, he as cute, and he loved his mama!
    Jay is a sick boy... :-(

    By Blogger Nancy, at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home